Project Research Associate in Project title: Developing a self-calibrating self-diagnosable and optimum low cost (LCS) air quality (AQ) sensor network
Project Research Associate
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Project Research Associate to join our team for an exciting project titled "Developing a self-calibrating self-diagnosable and optimum low-cost (LCS) air quality (AQ) sensor network." The project aims to develop an LCS network that provides accurate and reliable air quality monitoring at a fraction of the cost compared to traditional networks. The associate will be responsible for deploying low-cost air quality sensors, conducting maintenance, data acquisition and analysis, assisting in calibration model development, and creating an automated LCS network. This is a great opportunity for individuals with expertise in environmental engineering, environmental science, atmospheric science, electrical/electronics & communications, computer science, or IT to contribute to a multidisciplinary project and make a significant impact on air pollution mitigation.
Designation: Project Research Associate
Research Area: Developing a self-calibrating self-diagnosable and optimum low-cost (LCS) air quality sensor network
Location: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai, India
- M.Tech with First Class (60% or more) in environmental engineering, environmental science, atmospheric science, electrical/electronics & communications, computer science, or IT
- Preferably, experience in air quality-related work
- Programming skills are desired
- Deploy low-cost and sophisticated air quality sensors and equipment
- Conduct maintenance of the sensor network
- Perform data acquisition and analysis
- Assist in the development of calibration models
- Create an automated LCS network for air quality monitoring
- Undertake any other work assigned as per project requirements
Consolidated salary of Rs. 35,000 + 24% House Rent Allowance (HRA) per month
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and is tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for a time-bound project, and the candidate is required to work primarily for the successful completion of the project.
- The selection committee may offer a lower or higher designation and salary based on the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for an interview will be responsible for their own expenses.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job reference number (50457708) in the subject line of your email. Applications should include a detailed CV, relevant documents, and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the position.
Last Date for Apply: 06.06.2023
For any queries or clarifications, please contact email@example.com.