Project Research Engineer in Project title: Development of smart drone ecosystem and demonstration of social applications towards larger drone deployment strategy ofmaharashtra
Project Research Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Research Engineer to join our team for an exciting project titled "Development of smart drone ecosystem and demonstration of social applications towards larger drone deployment strategy of Maharashtra." This project aims to develop and demonstrate a drone ecosystem for societal applications in rural areas, aligning with Maharashtra's drone deployment strategy. As a Project Research Engineer, you will contribute to the development of advanced technologies and critical infrastructure, focusing on mission generation tools, path planning, trajectory optimization, UAV operation, air traffic management, and other related areas.
Designation: Project Research Engineer
Research Area: Development of smart drone ecosystem and social applications for rural areas
Location: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai, India
- MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree OR BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in mission generation tools for robotics
- Knowledge of UAV/air traffic management/operation
- Proficiency in mission planning, path planning, and trajectory optimization
- Familiarity with ROS/GAZEBO, Matlab/Simulink, and drones/aerial robots
- Develop mission generation tools for drones
- Perform path planning and trajectory optimization for drones
- Contribute to UAV operation and traffic management
- Design and implement a geo-fencing system for drones
- Undertake any other work assigned as per project requirements
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to email@example.com. Please include the job reference number (50459147) in the subject line of your email. Applications should include a detailed CV, relevant documents, and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the position.
Last Date for Apply: 06.06.2023
- This is a temporary position for a period of 1 year, with the possibility of annual renewal based on performance and the duration of the project (5 years).
- The selected candidate may be offered a lower or higher designation and salary based on experience and performance in the interview.
- Candidates called for an interview will be responsible for their own expenses.
- For any queries or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.