Junior Research Fellow

₹29.5-36.6k (monthly)

Full time

JRF CSE/IT Math

{{field.value|getBooleanValue}}

May 26

Project Associate-I (JRF Position)

Summary:

Applications are invited for the position of Project Associate-I under a sponsored project titled "Towards Interpretable Information Systems: Leveraging Efficiency with Interpretability." The project is led by Dr. Koustav Rudra, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad, India. The selected candidate will be involved in developing interpretable document retrieval methods using recent pretrained language models.

Designation:

Project Associate-I

Research Area:

Interpretable Information Systems, Document Retrieval

Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad, India

Eligibility/Qualification:

• B.E./BTech or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering/Mathematics and Computing/Information Technology/Data Science/AI and ML with a good academic background.

Job Description:

The selected candidate will be responsible for developing interpretable document retrieval methods using recent pretrained language models. Knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning is desirable. Experience in programming languages like C/C++/Python/Java is also desirable.

Age and Relaxation:

The maximum age limit is 35 years at the time of appointment, with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government of India norms.

Fellowship:

1. INR 36,580 per month including HRA (If the candidate is qualified in GATE or CSIR/UGC NET or any other National level examination conducted by the Central Government Departments/Institutions.)
  2. INR 29,500 per month including HRA (otherwise)

Last Date for Apply:

June 11, 2023, 11:59 PM

How to Apply:

Interested candidates should fill out the online application form using the provided link: https://forms.gle/Ua4Z7LHZ5fQHtKGY8. Along with the application, candidates must attach all supporting documents, including self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates, age proof, valid caste certificate (if applicable), copies of publications, awards, recommendation letter, CV with Photo, and GATE/NET/National level examination qualification certificate, etc.

Selection Process:

Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview, which may be conducted online or offline. The date and time of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. Please note that possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merits and the project's requirements.

Apply for this position Back to job

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

{{notification.msg}}