Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Department of Electronics Engineering
Job Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Department of Electronics Engineering
Title: Recruitment of Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi
Summary: Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the research project "Design and Development of Implantable and Ingestible Antennas for Biomedical Applications" sponsored by the Science Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India. The position is temporary for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance.
Designation: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Subject Area: Design and Development of Implantable and Ingestible Antennas for Biomedical Applications
Location: Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks and GATE qualified.
- Experience in the area of RF and Microwave Engineering and related fields is desirable/preferable.
- Upper Age Limit: 32 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates).
- Conduct research in the field of Design and Development of Implantable and Ingestible Antennas for Biomedical Applications.
- Assist the Principal Investigator in project-related activities.
- Collaborate with the research team, conduct experiments, and analyze data.
- Prepare technical reports, research papers, and presentations.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in the field.
- Any other duties assigned by the Principal Investigator.
Salary: Rs. 35,000 + HRA @ 18% per month
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can choose one of the following methods to apply:
- Fill the Google form by visiting the following link and submitting the required information on or before June 10, 2023, by 5:00 PM IST: Google Form Link
- Submit an application on plain paper including the following details:Name, Permanent, and Correspondence Address
- Names of Father and Mother
- Telephone Number and Email Address
- Details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates
- Details of any research or other experience, if applicable
Send the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 10, 2023, by 5:00 PM IST.
Last Date for Apply: 10 June 2023, by 5:00 PM IST
General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The Principal Investigator has the discretion to shortlist candidates for the interview based on qualifications and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for the interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Indian Institute of Technology