CHANAKYA UG FELLOWSHIP
Job Title: CHANAKYA UG FELLOWSHIP
IIT Patna Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation is seeking UG fellows to join the Technology Innovations Hub (TIH) at IIT Patna. The fellowship aims to advance the field of speech, video, and text analytics by making scientific advancements in interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems (ICPSs). Supported by the Government of India through the Department of Science & Technology (DST) and IIT Patna, the Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation offers funds, resources, and facilities to transform innovative ideas and technologies into products.
Designation: UG Fellows
Subject Area: Technology Innovations in Speech, Video, and Text Analytics
Location: IIT Patna, India
- Pursuing B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. students of any year in their academic program.
- Minimum Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.5 or equivalent.
- Not availing any other fellowship.
- Individual students or teams of up to 3 students can submit proposals.
- Preference will be given to proposals with a faculty mentor.
- Collaborate with the Technology Innovations Hub (TIH) at IIT Patna to contribute to advancements in speech, video, and text analytics.
- Develop and execute innovative projects related to interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems (ICPSs).
- Utilize the resources, facilities, and mentorship provided by the Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation.
- Engage in the transformation of ideas, innovations, and technologies into practical products.
- Demonstrate progress and quality throughout the project duration.
- Participate in interviews to showcase technical merit, originality, and feasibility of the proposal.
- Opportunities for further funding and incubation at Vishlesan I-Hub and partner I-Hubs across India.
- Funding opportunities up to Rs 30 Lakhs available for founding your startup.
Salary: Fellowship of Rs 10,000 per month for 6 months, based on the progress, quality, and duration of the project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit their applications at any time. For the initial phase, the deadline for submission is 06 June 2023. Applications received after this date will be evaluated in the next phase. Proposals can be submitted individually or by a team of students (maximum 3 students in a team). For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply: Rolling advertisement. The deadline for the initial phase submission is 06 June 2023. However, candidates can submit applications at any time. Applications received after 06 June 2023 will be evaluated in the next phase.
For any queries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org