Project Scientist - C (Medical)
Title: Project Scientist - C (Medical)
Summary: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (ICMR-NCDIR) is seeking applications for the position of Project Scientist - C (Medical). This is a temporary or contractual position under a project at ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru. The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting research, literature search, data management, analysis, and report writing.
Designation: Project Scientist - C (Medical)
Subject Area: Medical Research
Location: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one-year research experience, or
- MBBS degree with four years' research experience
- MD/MS/DNB in Medicine/Pediatrics/P&SM, Pathology/Pulmonary Medicine/Radiotherapy/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospital Administration from a recognized University for candidates with a first-class relevant degree/Master of Public Health
- Additional post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s)
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Trained in Public Health/Epidemiology/Research Methodology
- Post Graduate Qualification in Epidemiology or Public Health (MAE/MPH/MSC/Ph.D., etc.) or 2 years of experience in cancer or other NCD epidemiology/NPCDCS Programime
- Work experience in health systems/policy
- Assist in ongoing research/training programs
- Conduct literature search and synthesis
- Develop research proposals
- Data management and analysis
- Report writing
- Any other related work assigned
Salary: 72325 per month
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply preferably ONLINE through the website www.nedirindia.org.
- Duly filled application affixing a recent passport-size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 05-06-2023 by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When sending the application by email, candidates should attach the ICMR-NCDIR application format, along with documents related to education and experience in chronological order (PDF format).
Last Date for Apply: The last date for application submission is 05-06-2023.
Please note that the provided information is based on the paragraphs provided. It is advisable to visit the official website or contact the provided email address for further clarification or any updates regarding the job application process.