Project Section Officer
Title: Project Section Officer
Summary: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (ICMR-NCDIR) is inviting online applications for the position of Project Section Officer. This is a temporary or contractual position under the 'CaRes NER - A Multidisciplinary Research Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer in North Eastern States in India' project. The selected candidate will be based at ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru.
Designation: Project Section Officer
Subject Area: Cancer prevention and control in North Eastern States in India
Location: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Minimum five years of experience in administration or finance/accounts work
- Experience in dealing with various matters related to administration, establishment, accounts, and procurement through GeM and allied matters at a supervisory level
- Conversant with Government of India (GoI) rules and procedures
- Noting and drafting skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of TA/DA rules of Govt. of India
- Age: 30 years plus 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates
- Handling all relevant matters at a semi-executive level
- Dealing with matters pertaining to projects, including obtaining and scrutiny of UCs, submission of proposals for release of funds, etc.
- Rendering assistance to Scientists/Administrative Officer and Accounts Officer as and when necessary
- Assisting with various administrative and finance-related tasks
Salary: 32000 per month
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply preferably online through the website www.nedirindia.org. The duly filled application, along with a recent passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience, should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru, by email (email@example.com) before the last date of application submission, i.e., 05-06-2023. Candidates should attach the ICMR-NCDIR application format and documents related to education and experience in chronological order in PDF format.
Last Date for Apply: 05-06-2023
Note: Late received applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview/video conferencing. No TA/DA will be provided for the interview/video conferencing. The ICMR-NCDIR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or reject applications without providing any reason.