Project Scientist – B (Medical)
Job Post: Project Scientist – B (Medical)
ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru is seeking applications for the position of Project Scientist – B (Medical) on a purely temporary or contractual basis. The selected candidate will be involved in the project "CaRes NER - A Multidisciplinary Research Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer in North Eastern States in India." This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to cancer prevention and control efforts in the region.
Designation: Project Scientist – B (Medical)
Subject Area: Cancer Prevention and Control
Location: ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- MBBS degree with one-year work experience OR
- MD/MS in Community Medicine/Pediatrics/Pathology/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospital Administration from a recognized university
- Postgraduate qualification in Epidemiology/Public Health (desirable)
- Experience in handling software applications (desirable)
- Training/experience in Health Research
- Age: 35 years (3 years of age relaxation for OBC candidates)
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct literature reviews, synthesize information, and write reports on medical and public health topics
- Coordinate and conduct data collection at health facilities and system level
- Organize data management and transmission
- Provide training, guidance, and supervision to project staff
- Work effectively in a team environment
Salary: 68,875/ per month
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply preferably online through the website www.nedirindia.org. Along with the online application, candidates are required to send a duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 05-06-2023 via email (email@example.com). The application should be in PDF format and include the ICMR-NCDIR application format, along with documents related to education and experience in chronological order.
Last Date for Apply: 05-06-2023
Note: Please visit our website www.nedirindia.org for any addendum/corrigendum related to this vacancy notice. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview/personal discussion through video conferencing after the verification of essential qualifications and experience. Meeting the essential qualifications/experience criteria does not guarantee selection.