Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Chemical Engineering
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the ongoing research project under the Principal Investigator (Name: Dr. Shabina Khanam), Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Research Area: Hydrogen-enriched syngas production from pine needle using bubbling fluidized bed gasifier.
Location: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, [Insert Location]
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E. in Chemical and Allied Branches of Engineering with GATE qualification.
- Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/month for the first two years and Rs. 35,000/month for the third year + HRA.
- Duration: 36 Months (3 years)
The selected candidate will be responsible for designing and fabricating a gasifying setup and conducting extensive experiments to produce hydrogen-enriched syngas from the gasification of pine needles.
How to Apply:
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator via email, by post, or produce them at the time of the interview:
- Application in plain paper with a detailed CV, including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience details, including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of the interview for verification.
Last Date for Apply: Not mentioned
Interview Date: 5th June 2023 (Monday) at 11:00 AM
- Tel: 01332285157 (Office), 9634783822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org