Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - Sign Language Translator for Health Conditions
Job Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - Sign Language Translator for Health Conditions
Summary: National Institute of Technology Silchar is seeking applications from Indian citizens for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a sponsored project in the Department of (name of the department). The project aims to develop a Sign Language Translator for identifying health conditions of the Deaf and Dumb population. Interested candidates with the required qualifications are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Subject Area: Sign Language Translator for Identification of Health Conditions of the Deaf and Dumb Population for Medical Attention
Location: Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India
- Essential Qualification: Minimum M. Tech./M.E. degree in ECE/CSE/EE/E&I, with a valid GATE score.
- Desirable Experience: Research/Project experience in the field of Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- Contribute to the sponsored project focused on developing a Sign Language Translator for identifying health conditions of the Deaf and Dumb population.
- Assist in research and development activities.
- Collaborate with the project team and contribute to achieving the project objectives.
Salary: INR 31,000/- per month (without H.R.A/D.A./T.A.)
How to Apply:
- Applicants should submit their filled-up applications along with a CV to the Principal Investigator (P.I.) at the provided address.
- Candidates must enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
- Application Deadline (soft copy): 05-06-2023
- Address: Dr. Ram Kumar Karsh, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India. Contact: 7002552262
- Candidates should mention "Application for the post of JRF under the project CRG/2022/005850" on the top of the envelope.
- Applicants are also requested to send a soft copy of the filled application, CV, and necessary documents to the P.I. via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject as "Application for the post of JRF under the project CRG/2022/005850" on or before 05-06-2023.
Last Date for Apply: 05-06-2023
- The date, time, and mode (online/offline) of the interview will be notified to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Employed candidates must submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to limit the number of candidates called for the interview based on the screening process.
- Selected candidates will be required to sign an agreement upon joining.
Note: The job post includes a reference to an Advertisement No., which can be mentioned in the final job post if available.