Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT)
Job Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT)
Summary: DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT) is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to conduct extensive research and development in the field of Quantum Technologies, including Quantum Computing, Quantum Communication, and Quantum Sensing. The fellowship is initially for a period of two years, extendable for a further two years based on rules in force. Interested candidates possessing the required qualifications and a strong desire to pursue research in innovative technology are encouraged to apply.
Designation: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Subject Area: Quantum Technologies
Location: DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technology, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Hall No. 1, Ground Floor, Vigyan Upakendra, DIAT Campus, Girinagar, Pune- 411025, Maharashtra.
- For JRF: B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication in 1st Division with valid NET/GATE qualification. OR ME/M.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in 1st Division both at the Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- Desirable Qualifications:Verilog coding experience, particularly with FPGA, especially ZYNQ architecture.
- Hands-on experience working with FPGAs, bare-metal programming, Linux-level programming.
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL-based programming, high-speed communication interfaces (e.g., gigabit transceivers, Ethernet), error correction protocols, and FPGA implementation.
- C, Python-based programming, MATLAB proficiency.
- Proficiency in communication and DSP algorithms.
- Knowledge of working in embedded systems and FPGA-based design.
- Exposure to Quantum Technologies.
- Conduct research and development in the field of Quantum Technologies.
- Collaborate with eminent institutes and academic institutions associated with DYSL-QT.
- Perform research activities under the guidance of the Principal Investigator.
Salary: Stipend of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as applicable.
Age Limit: Upper age limit of 28 years as on the last date of receipt of the application. Age relaxation applicable for SC, ST, and OBC (NCL) candidates as per Government rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can obtain the application form and other details through email: email@example.com. The duly filled-in application, along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience, should be sent to:
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technology
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Hall No. 1, Ground Floor, Vigyan Upakendra,
DIAT Campus, Girinagar, Pune- 411025, Maharashtra
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with "Application for JRF" at the top left corner. Additionally, candidates may send a soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Selection Process: The selection will be through an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time, venue, and mode of the interview by post and email.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and submit a signed declaration (Annexure 'II') informing their Cadre