Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - Fixed Salary
Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - Fixed Salary
Summary: Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a Fixed Salary amount of ₹ 31,000 p.m. in a Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Subject Area: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics
Location: IIT (BHU) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- First class graduate in B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Engineering or allied branches/M.Sc. in (Chemistry/Physics) with a valid GATE/NET score.
- M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or allied branches with minimum 60% marks.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates).
- Desirable qualifications: Fair experience in electrochemistry and a basic understanding of electrochemical characterization experiments.
- Design and development of kinetically stable electrolytes for nextgen Li-ion batteries (ElectroLiion) sanctioned up to October, 2024.
- HRA will be provided as per institute rule if accommodation inside the campus is not provided.
- Candidates should possess essential qualifications.
- SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Salary: ₹ 31,000/- per month (Fixed)
How to Apply:
- Application in the prescribed format as attached, along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience should reach on or before June 05, 2023.
- The Soft copy of the application, with the subject line “Application for JRF Position”, should be sent to email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply: June 05, 2023.
Indian Institute of Technology