Title: Project Research Associate
Summary: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their research team as a Project Research Associate. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating sophisticated tools of clean labs, mentoring INUP-i2i projects, coordinating with IT teams, and other administrative tasks as required.
Designation: Project Research Associate
Subject Area: Nanoelectronics
Location: Powai, Mumbai, India
- M.Tech or M.Sc Physics with 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in operating sophisticated tools of clean labs
- Experience in handling administrative tasks
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Operating sophisticated tools of clean labs
- Mentoring INUP-i2i projects (characterization)
- Booking and arranging slots for INUP-i2i users
- Completing characterization projects in the user's absence
- Updating and maintaining the INUP-i2i database
- Coordinating for INUP-i2i Hands-on Training Workshops
- Organizing online Familiarization Workshops
- Coordinating with the IT team for updating INUP-i2i website
- Developing IITBNF Digital Module by recording process videos
- Organizing lab tours for IITBNF visitors as and when required
Salary: Level PR-O1: Salary range from Rs.33600 to Rs 67200 + Rs.6250.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Project Research Associate".
Last Date for Apply: 05.06.2023