Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 02 Position Under DBT Funded Project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from interested and motivated candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a time bound research project for a temporary period (3 years) purely on contractual basis as per the following details:
- Project Title: Development of a Real-Time Crop Advisory System Exploiting Nanotechnology-based Nitrogen Sensor with the Internet of Farming (IoF) Framework
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Puneet Mishra
- Project Tenure: 3 years
- First class Master’s Degree in any domain related to Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university or in related disciplines + GATE/NET qualified.
- JRF 1: Prior knowledge and experience in semiconductors/electronics devices and design of analog/digital circuits.
- JRF 2: Prior experience in development of machine learning models with adequate programming language proficiency in MATLAB/Python etc.
- JRF 1 will be assisting in project related activities particularly in the area of sensor development and its integration.
- JRF 2 will be assisting in project related activities particularly in the area of machine learning/artificial intelligence and IoT.
The candidates should compulsorily fill in their details via this page (candidate should log into his Gmail account and then open this link in a new tab to fill in details) by 15th June, 2021.
Candidates should email their CV to the PI (email@example.com) by 15th June, 2021, with subject of the mail as ‘Application for JRF position 1 or 2 – DBT project’ after filling the form.
Rs. 31,000/- per month (initially first two years) + Rs. 35,000/- per month (after two years till the end of the project).
Your application has been successfully submitted.