Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the SERB Project (CRG/2022/004780)
Applications are invited for the recruitment of new Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST SERB project on “Investigation of Design Modifications of Switched Reluctance Motor to reduce vibrations and noise in Electric Vehicle” at VNIT, Nagpur. (Last date to apply : 30th March’23)
Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the SERB Project (CRG/2022/004780)
Summary: Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded research project "Investigation of Design Modifications of Switched Reluctance Motor to reduce vibrations and noise in Electric Vehicle." The JRF will work on the research project implementation, documentation and whatever is needed to execute the project successfully. The selected candidate is eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at VNIT Nagpur as per institute rules.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Research Area: Design Modifications of Switched Reluctance Motor to reduce vibrations and noise in Electric Vehicle
Location: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur- 440022, Maharashtra, India
Eligibility/Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering) and M.Tech in relevant specializations of Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks (or a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) and Qualified GATE score. The candidate must have analytical and experimental activities during M.E/M.Tech such as Vibration Analysis/Condition monitoring of machines with concluding understanding, knowledge, and experience with technical software/tools (MATLAB/SIMULINK, ANSYS, etc.) for simulation studies and knowledge of Digital Signal Processing. Good analytical ability and competency in technical writing skills.
Job Description: Research project implementation, documentation and whatever is needed to execute the project successfully. He / She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
Consolidated monthly Fellowship/Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- per month (for the 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 35,000/- per month (for the 3rd year)
How to Apply:
- Candidates shall build a Single PDF file (filled-in application form along with supporting documents); Soft copy of the proforma of the application is available on the website of the Institute.
- It is to be sent through Email to Principal Investigator Dr. Prasad V. Kane, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, VNIT Nagpur, email ID: email@example.com on or before 30.03.2023, 11:59 pm.
- The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form (such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.) at the time of the interview.
- No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by Email.
Last Date for Apply: 30th March 2023, 23:59 hrs
- The selection procedure consists of Written Test and/ Interview (offline).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The decision of the Director, VNIT Nagpur will be final in all respect.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30th March 2023, 23:59 hrs
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated by email on 1st April 2023 by 5.00 pm.
- Date and Time for the Offline Interview: 05th April 2023 at 10.30 am (Tentative)
Venue: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
Your application has been successfully submitted.