Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate in Electrical Engineering
Title: Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate in Electrical Engineering
Summary: National Institute of Technology, Raipur invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate in the Department of Electrical Engineering. The selected candidate will work on the project titled "Design and Development of Artificial Intelligence Based Short Term Load Forecasting Model" funded by the Central Power Research Institute Bangalore.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate
Research Area: Electrical Engineering
Location: National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Power system, Power system and control, Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Energy Systems Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Computer Science and Data Processing, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology or related/allied fields selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE.
- b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR,. ICMR, IIT, lISc, IISER etc.
- B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology or equivalent and related disciplines with first class.
- Work on the project "Design and Development of Artificial Intelligence Based Short Term Load Forecasting Model"
- Assist the Principal Investigator in project-related activities
- Analyze data and develop machine learning models
- Prepare project reports and research papers
- Attend project meetings and seminars
How to Apply: Interested applicants may e-mail their duly filled application form, scanned documents pertaining to educational qualifications, age proof, essential qualifications as a single PDF file to the undersigned with e-mail subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate for CPRI-RSOP Project” to (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 28/03/2023.
Last Date for Apply: 28/03/2023
- The above position is purely temporary, and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, two passport size photos, curriculum vitae, testimonials, and all relevant original certificates with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.