Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-1
Applications are invited from interested and motivated candidates for Two posts(one in EEE department and one in Chemistry department) of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Associate-1 to work on a research project funded by Power Electronics Technology Phase-III (NaMPET-III) Programme under the Supervision of Dr. Rajneesh Kumar, Department of EEE and Dr. Surojit Pande, Department of Chemistry BITS Pilani , Pilani Campus, Rajasthan.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-1
Summary: Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-1 in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on a contractual basis. The project focuses on designing a multi-output high voltage gain converter with multi-frequency operation for PV applications and green hydrogen generation.
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-1
Research Area: Power Electronics Technology
Location: BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan
- For Dr. Rajneesh: ME in power electronics (or related area)
- For Dr. Surojit Pande: M.Sc degree in Chemistry (Inorganic/Physical Chemistry background) or equivalent with first class. The candidate must pass the B.Sc examination with 55% marks.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Knowledge in nanomaterial synthesis and electrochemistry will be preferred.
- Proficiency in dealing with data analysis software e.g. Origin, Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Upper Age Limit: Age not exceeding 35 years as on the date of the interview. Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH/OBC/WOMEN candidates.
Job Description: The candidate will be involved in designing and developing a new DC-DC converter with multi-output capability. The proposed converter will be more efficient than the existing ones, and its efficiency is likely to be more than 95%. The candidate will also work on fabricating a two-electrode configuration for solar-light driven green hydrogen generation using doped 2D thin sheets. In addition to this, the candidate will also be responsible for writing research articles and patents.
- 31,000/- per month for NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- 25,000 per month for non-NET/GATE qualified candidates.
Registration for PhD: Selected candidates will be given the opportunity for a full-time PhD program at BITS Pilani as per the institute norms.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply by sending their applications along with updated CV to email@example.com (for Dr. Rajneesh Kumar) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for Dr. Surojit Pande). Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview. Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for an interview.
Last Date for Apply: 20th March 2023
Contact Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.