BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) Joint PhD Programme (2 Positions)
- Title of position: BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) Joint PhD Programme (2 Positions)
- Description text: Attractive scholarships available including funded travel to Melbourne, Australian stipend and overseas health cover
- Join our unique collaboration between BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) and RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) offering a PhD program specifically designed for Indian students.
- Develop your research skills, network with renowned academics and gain hands-on experience conducting original research.
- Experience world-class education combining the research expertise of both institutions and gain exposure to cutting-edge research and research facilities.
- · Acquire an internationally recognised qualification from an Indian Institute of Eminence University and a top Australian university
- · Receive a full RMIT tuition fee scholarship for the duration of your enrolment
- · Receive a generous scholarship with nominal tuition fees from BITS
- · Benefit from the combined expertise of two leading universities and access world-class research facilities in India and in Melbourne
- · Travel to Australia for up to one year of candidature and be supported by an Australian stipend for the duration of your time in Melbourne
- Candidates admitted to the program are jointly supervised by faculty from BITS and RMIT.
- Apply now and unlock your full potential, empowering your future in academia or industry.
Prof. Ke Wang, Dr. Nikumani Choudhury and Dr. Jay Dave have an exciting project listed on the website which we encourage you to apply for.
Title: Secured & Intelligent Vehicular Transportation Framework
Project number: BITSRMIT100064
Prof. Mark Gregory (RMIT Australia), Dr. Nikumani Choudhury (BITS Pilani), and Prof. Tathagata Ray (BITS Pilani) have an exciting project listed on the website which we encourage you to apply for.
Title: Online Network Capacity Planning
Project number: BITSRMIT100054
You can search for the project number on the research projects page. You will require this to complete your application. For any queries, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 31 March 2023 for the July 2023 intake.
3. Link of that position information*: https://bitsat.cbexams.com/bitsrmithome/
Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Nikumani Choudhury
Department of Computer Science & Information Systems
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
The information contained in this electronic communication is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information by person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by responding to this email or telephone and immediately and permanently delete all copies of this message and any attachments from your system(s). The contents of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of BITS Pilani.
Your application has been successfully submitted.