Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate for CPRI-RSOP Project
Title: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate for CPRI-RSOP Project
Designation: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate
Research Area: Design and Development of Artificial Intelligence Based Short Term Load Forecasting Model
Location: Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Power system, Power system and control, Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Energy Systems Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Computer Science and Data Processing, or related/allied fields with National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR
- B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering or equivalent and related disciplines with first class.
- Age less than 35 years
- Job Description: The candidate will work on the development of an Artificial Intelligence Based Short Term Load Forecasting Model for the CPRI-RSOP Project. The position is purely temporary, and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year. The selected candidate will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- How to Apply: Interested applicants may e-mail their duly filled application form, scanned documents pertaining to educational qualifications, age proof, Essential qualifications as single PDF file to the undersigned with e-mail subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate for CPRI-RSOP Project” to (email@example.com) by 28/03/2023. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, two passport size photos, curriculum vitae, testimonials, and all relevant original certificates with a one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- Last Date for Apply: 28/03/2023
- Date, Time and Place of Interview: 29/03/2023 at reporting time 11:00 AM in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, India.
- Note: The selected candidate if having M.Tech./M.E. degree will be encouraged to enroll for Ph.D. at NIT Raipur as per rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.
Your application has been successfully submitted.