JRF position for Nanogel-mediated Gene Editing (CRISPR/Cas9) Technologies to Improve Crop Protection against Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice
Title: Project-JRF position for Nanogel-mediated Gene Editing (CRISPR/Cas9) Technologies to Improve Crop Protection against Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Research Area: Gene Editing Technologies for Crop Protection
Location: Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad, Haryana
- MSc/MTech in Life Sciences / Biotechnology /Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Bioinformatics/Genomics/Animal/Chemistry/Pharmacy or any other related subject
- National level JRF eligibility test such as NET, GATE, etc. qualified
- Age limit: below 35 years
- Experience in Chemistry, purification, molecular biology, biochemistry, protein isolation, Confocal microscopy, gene editing techniques, or mammalian cell culture, chemical synthesis.
- Candidate who has 1 year research experience of working in a relevant area with expertise will be preferred.
- Candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
The selected candidate will work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on the project entitled "Nanogel-mediated Gene Editing (CRISPR/Cas9) Technologies to Improve Crop Protection against Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice." The duration of the project is initially for one year, which can be extended on an annual basis. The JRF will be responsible for carrying out research activities related to gene editing technologies for crop protection. The emoluments offered are Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online by 24th March, 2023, 5:00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 28th March, 2023, 5:00 PM via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10:00 AM on 31st March, 2023. For any query, candidates may contact the Principal Investigator (PI) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Candidates are required to upload copies of the following documents:
- M.Sc. degree certificate.
- Certificate of experience.
- National level JRF eligibility test certificates such as NET, GATE, etc.
Last Date for Apply: 24th March, 2023, 5:00 PM.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad,
Faridabad – 121001, (Haryana).
Your application has been successfully submitted.