PH.D. ADMISSIONS with Teaching Assistantship
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Industry linked Research Projects in School of Petroleum Technology:
- Development of a road map for RLNG pumps in contrast to CNG Pumps across India-(Funded by Adani)
- Acoustic impedance study and velocity anisotropy for Indian shale gas research (Fund by DGH)
- Integrated Solar and Geothermal set-up for Exploitation of low enthalpy geothermal reservoirs (Supported by GOG and ONGC energy center)
- Direct application of Geothermal Energy Exploitation using hot springs and ponds (Support Expected from MNRE)
- To Carry out laboratory formation damage experiment on Indian and Russian Core models (Industry university of Tyumen-IUT Russia and DOP, India)
- Factor analysis of attributes associated with City gas distribution engineering (Funded by Adani)
- Evolution of the Mesozoic sequences of Zanskar Himalays and its comparison with other Mesozoic sections of India (Expected to be funded)
- Evolutionary trends in Cretaceous Belemnite biotic events and its comparison with northern and southern Tethyan margin (funded by DST-RFBR)
- Petrophysical Modelling of Heterogeneous clastic reservoirs play (Expected to be funded)
- Integrated geophysical prospecting for fault modelling in Kachchh basin and correlation with its Geomechanical properties (Expecting Fund)
- To compare conductivity data of rod-shaped prop-pant versus spherical prop pant for hydraulic fracturing (In association with Oklahoma University and DOP).
- Mathematical modelling of heterogeneous reservoirs and flow through porous media (with Matlab)
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
ELIGIBILITY A student seeking an admission to Ph. D. Programme of the University is required to have minimum educational qualification as mentioned hereunder. Each
Your application has been successfully submitted.