Junior Research Fellow(JRF) in the DST project “DST Bioenergy & H2 Map”
IIT KANPUR invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow(JRF) in the DST project “DST Bioenergy & H2 Map”
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering, or any other engineering discipline
- Additional experience in Python programming and writing scripts.
- Additional experience in Image Processing and Its Applications.
- Additional Software development experience would be desirable.
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Salary : Rs. 31000/-pm +HRA as per Institute norms.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Last date for receipt of application: February 15, 2023. Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to :
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017
Your application has been successfully submitted.