Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CSB/CSGRC/JRF/PA-ADVT/2020-21 Date : 31.03.2021
Application invited for appointment of the following project position at this centre on contractual basis for the period of three years. The candidate will be selected based on his/her qualification, experience, and performance in the interview as per the requirement of the project.
AIG-06007MI: “Molecular characterization and assessment of genetic diversity in silkworm (Bombyx mori L) germplasm” (CSB funded project)
Post Graduate degree in Science with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Sericulture/Biotechnology/
Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry) with research experience in relevant field
15,000/- p.m.+ HRA (8% of basic)
Project period only
25 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
• Interested eligible candidates may send their applications through e-mail (email@example.com) or post along with complete Bio-data affixed recent passport size photograph and photocopies of marks cards and certificates in support of qualification and experience to reach the undersigned on or before 15.04.2021.
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed of further step accordingly.
• The above mentioned positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and are coterminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
• The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
• Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
• Address for correspondence: The Director, Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources
Centre, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, P.B. No.44, Thally Road, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist., Tamil Nadu. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; Phone: 04344 - 222013/ 221148.
Your application has been successfully submitted.