Senior Project Associate to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT)
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Senior Project Associate
Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Tech + 1 year relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing, Screen Prepress operation
- R2R processing / Web Handling
- Printing process development
- Printed Electronics
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Operation of Screen printing Prepress and printing equipment
- Operation of R2R printing line
- Conducting research and development for printed and flexible electronics
- Performing printing experiments including the setup of test regimes for printing
- Preparing presentations and reports
Salary Per month based on Qualification: Rs. 21600 - 1800 - 54000
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online, and application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 5th August, 2022
To apply for post of Senior Project Associate, please click here: Apply online
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.