Research Assistant – 01 Post and Research Associate–01 for Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy (CEGE) the project is funded by Government of Gujarat
Pandit Deendayal Energy University is looking for meritorious young researchers for the post of Research Assistant – 01 and Research Associate–01 Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy (CEGE) the project is funded by Government of Gujarat.
Research Assistant - B.Tech.(Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Thermal); GATE qualified preferred.
Research Associate - M.Sc. (Geology, Physics, Chemistry) M.Tech. (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Thermal); GATE/NET qualified preferred
- Designing various power generation cycles using geothermal energy namely Kalina Cycle, CO2 Cycle, Brayton Cycle, Modified Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) etc.
- Knowledge of Hybridization of different Renewable Energy sources.
- Thermal Engineering knowledge and hands on experience in thermodynamic of fluid flow through porous media.
- Knowledge of simulation, vertical and horizontal integration.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
Duration:12 Months (May be extended as per requirement or till project completion based on the performance)
Fellowship: Research Assistant- INR 22,000 and
Research Associate - INR 28,000
Last date of Application 03rd August, 2022
Date of Interview 10th August, 2022
Email ID to receive the applicationsKriti.email@example.com
Please note that your CV should clearly mention Contact details (address, phone no.,email ID), Date of birth, Qualifications and details of experience (with name of Organization/Institute).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, through e-mail. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDEU.
Candidates are required to produce all Certificates/Testimonials in original at the time of interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.