Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for the following post under a DST funded project
in Discipline of Electrical Engineering.
Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Consolidated Monthly Pay : INR 31,000/- (consolidated)
Qualification and Experience:
- ME/MTech in Electronics/Solid State Physics with a valid GATE score or MSc in
- Physics with >75% marks (or > 8.5 CPI) with a valid NET/GATE score and
- knowledge in Semiconductor Devices or Condensed Matter Physics or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Density Functional Theory (DFT) is required. Experience
- with tools like VASP or Quantum Espresso or Quantum Weise and working
- knowledge of Python, MATLAB and LINUX operating system will be preferred.
Tenure : 1 year extendable till end of project on satisfactory performance
Self-motivated students (fulfilling the above eligibility criteria), who are willing to work in the area of
Analog IC Design are encouraged to send me a mail at (email@example.com) on or before 23rd November 2020.
The selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance
the date and time of the interview.
Queries may be directed to Dr. Nihar Ranjan Mohapatra (Professor, EE, IIT Gandhinagar).
Ad - Deal
₹ 906 31% Off
Your application has been successfully submitted.