Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Last Date- 21-11-2020
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position to work on the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) project titled “Utilisation of rice husk ash, bagasse ash and bottom ash as backfill materials for highway embankment” under the supervision of undersigned. The position is purely temporary and is initially for a period of one year. The duration may be extended further if the performance of the candidate during the first year is found satisfactory. Please note that the maximum duration of the project is 4 years.
Post # 1: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable to one more year depending on the performance of the candidate.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 (p.m. consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: M.Tech/M.E. or equivalent with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering or similar areas with 60% marks (or 6.5 grade point out of 10) selected through (i) GATE (ii) selection process through national level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
How to Apply?
Application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to the undersigned:
1. Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet).
2. Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience).
3. Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long).
4. Copy of all degree certificates.
Put all the above documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for JRF_your name” in the subject of your email and send to the email mentioned in the end.
Last date for receipt of application: 21st November 2020.
Date of Interviews of shortlisted candidates: 24th November 2020, 9:30 AM onwards
Venue: The Interview will be in online mode.
· Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
· Hard copy submission is not accepted.
· Deserving candidates will be considered for PhD admissions at a later stage if they meet all the institute requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.