Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited for the post of a Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under research project entitled “Development and clinical validation of an Artificial Intelligence-based robust multi-channel device for differential diagnosis of asthma and COPD using respiratory sounds” sanctioned by ICMR-DHR, India.
a. Educational Qualification: Post graduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Medical Electronics, Biomedical Instrumentation, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Signal Processing and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
· Scholars who are selected through Gate and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
· The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as ICMR/IIT/IISc./DST/DBT etc.
b. Research experience: Along with the educational qualification as prescribed above, two years of research experience is mandatory preferably in the area of instrument design, medical device/equipment design, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning, signal processing.
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 35,000 per month + 16% HRA
Duration of the project: 1 years
Terms and conditions:
1. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
2. The initial appointment will be for 12 months. However, the candidate may be discontinued any time by giving a one-month prior notice if the performance is not found satisfactory.
3. The above position is purely temporary, and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every 3 months and availability of fund under project.
4. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project and will be governed as per the Terms and Conditions of funding agency ICMR/DHR and Rules, Regulations and Norms of NIT Raipur.
Interested applicants may mail the duly filled application form, relevant marksheets, research experience certificate and CV to undersigned with e-mail subject marked as “Application for Senior Research Fellow (BME)” on or before 08/5/2022. In case of any queries, contact the PI at 9826469522 (email@example.com). The shortlisted applicants will be called for online interview the date of which will be informed later. Selected candidate may be encouraged to enroll for PhD at NIT Raipur as per rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.
Your application has been successfully submitted.