Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a Ministry of Science and Technology (MST) funded project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited for the post of one (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a Ministry of Science and Technology (MST) funded project exploring innovation readiness, research intensity and technology resilience of manufacturing firms under the supervision of Prof. Gyan Prakash.
Essential Qualification: The applicant must have Master’s degree in Management or M.Tech/M.E. in Computer Science and Technology/ Electronics and communication or B. Tech in Computer Science and Technology/ Electronics and communication with NET/GATE qualification. They are expected to have competence in the area of innovation and technology management.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having knowledge of operations management, supply chain management, innovation and technology management are encouraged to apply.
Fellowship/Salary: As per M. of S&T norms, fellowship is ₹31,000/- p.m.
Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis subject to satisfactory performance for a period up to 12 months. Indicative work involves review of literature, data collection from manufacturing industries in various parts of India and data analysis using methods of multivariate data analysis.
Interested candidates may apply through an application form in the given format along with a cover letter and self-attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) in a single PDF file. The applications and supporting documents should also be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com latest by 5th May, 2022. The e-mail subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF”.
- All service conditions are the same as per the Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30th January 2019 issued by Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of
- The JRF position is temporary for up to period of 12 months and subject to satisfactory
- The position is co-terminus with the project or earlier.
- The date of the interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through email. Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online via Google Meet. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid if the interview is conducted in physical mode.
- Other terms and conditions are as per the guidelines of the ABV-IIITM Gwalior.
- Candidates with aptitude, experience and suitability for the research work will be given preference.
Your application has been successfully submitted.