alk-in-Interview for the post of Project Associate-I - Department of Bioengineering and Biotechnology

BIT Mesra

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹31k+ (monthly)

Full time

Biology

Apr 20

This job is no longer accepting applications.

BIRLA ISTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MESRA, RANCHI

Department of Bioengineering and Biotechnology

Advertisement

Applications are invited for the Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Associate-I under "SERB-CRG funded joint project with IIT Kanpur" at Department of Bioengineering and Biotechnology, BIT Mesra, Ranchi. 

Title of the project: “Self-fitting 4D-Printed Smart Scaffolds with Efficient Bone Regenerative Potential"

F. No: CRG/2021/002179

Project Position: Project Associate-I

No. of Post: One (Temporary)

Duration: 1 Year (Extendable subjected to excellent performance and availability of Funds)

Essential Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Life Sciences/Material Science or allied subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent. Candidates with prior NET/GATE or other national level examination qualified will be preferred. 

Desirable Qualification: Candidate should have strong inclination towards research. Prior work experience in biomaterial synthesis, bioprinting, drug delivery, cell culturing, small animal handling, tissue engineering nanomaterial fabrication & characterization will be ideal. Candidate is expected to work in a multidisciplinary research area. 

Age limit: Upper age limit 35 years.

Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- + 16% HRA per month

Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview on 10th May 2022 at 11.00 AM in the Department of Bioengineering and Biotechnology.

How to apply: Send your application with updated CV through e-mail to snehasingh@bitmesra.ac.in ( Dr. Sneha Singh, PI) latest by 27th  April, 2022. The subject of email should be: Application for the post of Project Associate-I. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail by 29th April 2022.

Other Relevant Information: 

• Interested candidates are advised to be present on the date of interview and bring all original certificates and testimonials along with one set of duly attested photocopy of certificates, grade cards/mark sheets, publications, photo-identity proof, experience letter (if any) and two recent colored passport size photographs at the time of Interview
  • The appointment under this project is to be treated as temporary and subject to availability of the fund and will be governed by the rules / conditions of the sanctioned project.
  • No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}