Project Engineer in Office of Dean Resources and Alumni
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office in the project titled “General Corpus Fund”.
About work: The work is related to technical in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of appointment is initially for one year, which is further extendable upon satisfactory performance or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Name of Post: Project Engineer
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 26400-2200-66000
M. Tech. Or B. Tech with M.B.A. relevant experience. Or B. Tech. + 3 years relevant experience
- Candidate must have B. Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering with at least three years of experience.
- Knowledge of Python Programming and must have experience in python framework Django, Flask.
- Website development and maintenance in highly reputed educational institute.
- Database maintenance and other work related to community network in highly reputed educational institution.
- DORA Website maintenance
- Alumni Database Management
- Alumni Reunion Support (Database, Web)
- Support for Alumni related queries
- DORA Server handling
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be called for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume along with copies of qualifications and experience must be sent by 23 March, 2022 on the below mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Project Engineer" Advt. No. P.Rect./R&D/2022/064 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar (R&A), Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)
The shortlisted candidates will be called by email/phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh
Your application has been successfully submitted.