Junior Research Fellow in Dept. of Chemical Sciences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for JRF under Prof. Prasun K. Mandal of Dept. of Chemical Sciences (Last date 25.03.2022)
Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow
Dept. of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata
A position for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is available in the research group of Prof. Dr. Prasun K. Mandal, Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata. The research work involves knowledge and interest in the synthesis of quantum dot, spectroscopy, dynamics, establishment of spectroscopic setup etc.
Title of project: “Ultrasensitive Single Particle Photon Correlation and Ultrafast Dynamics in Doped Perovskite Quantum Dots”
- Number of positions available : One
- Funding agency : DST/SERB
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Prasun K. Mandal, Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences, IISER Kolkata.
- Remuneration: As per DST/SERB rules.
- Tenure: Till the end of the project duration (less than a year), depending on the availability of fund and satisfactory performance.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Highly motivated candidates interested in Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry /Physics, with M.Sc. in Chemistry or Physics (minimum 55% marks in M.Sc).
Candidates should have a strong knowledge and interest in synthesis of quantum dot, spectroscopy, dynamics, establishment of spectroscopic setup etc.
Additional experience (desirable): Candidates should be NET/GATE/ DST-INSPIRE qualified.
- How to apply :
Eligible candidates may apply with their CV and a cover letter to Dr. Prasun K. Mandal by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of research work carried out in the laboratory of Dr. Mandal can be found at the following link: https://www.iiserkol.ac.in/~prasunchem/
- Last date and time for receiving applications: 25th March, 2022 (14 days from the date of advertisement).
- Interview: Short-listed applicants may be invited (via email) for an interview. Tentative date of interview: 28th March, 2022.
- Conditions: No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Your application has been successfully submitted.