Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya. The JRF selected in this project will get a chance to fabricate the devices at Semiconductor Laboratory Chandigarh.
Principal investigator: Dr. PRADEEP KUMAR RATHORE (any queries should be communicated to email@example.com)
No. of position available: One (01)
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000.00 + HRA @ 8% per month. Note: HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available.
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to the end of the project duration based on the performance of the candidate.
General terms and conditions:
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 30th March 2022. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 1 April 2022.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held tentatively on 3 April 2022 (tentatively). The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.