Project Associate in Dean Infrastructure & Planning (DOIP)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dean Infrastructure & Planning (DOIP)
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2022/06
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following project posts
Post Name: Project Associate
No. of Positions 2 (Two)
Salary Range: 18000-1500-45000 (Consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: B.Tech OR M.Sc OR B.Sc + M.C.A
- Processing of various DOIP forms and requests as per Institute policies
- Handling of the web-based tracking system for managing various DOIP forms
- To carry out site visits within the campus before processing user requests
- To communicate between the campus community and the Institute’s engineers for the timely resolution of user complaints
- Hands on experience in using the complaint management system
- To perform other office works as desired by Office-in-Charge
Desirable Qualifications & Experiences:
- Proficiency in handling office automation, web-based applications and hands on experience in MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must have relevant experience of at least 3 months. Experience working in academic institutions will be given preference.
Interested candidates must apply in the given proforma (Form no. DOAD-IP-203), and all self-attested documents related to the application should reach the undersigned by 07-03-2022. Please note that this appointment is purely temporary. The currently approved duration of the project is till May 31, 2022.
Prof. Samit Ray Chaudhuri
Instructions for sending application:
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07-03-2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.