JRF at the Department of Botany in SERB funded Core Research Grant Project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB funded
Core Research Grant Project
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the following research project funded by DST-SERB at the Department of Botany, Mizoram University, Aizawl.
Title of the Project: Assessment of Abuscular Mycorrhizal Fungal (AMF) Community Associated with Jhum Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Mizoram: Screening and Evaluation of AMF Symbiosis to Enhance Rice Plant Photosynthetic Efficiency, Phosphorus Content and Antioxidative Response under Drought Stress.
Project duration: 3 years (36 months)
Eligibility: Candidate having M.Sc. degree (with at least 55% mark) in Botany/Plant Science/Life Science or relevant area with NET (JRF/LS).
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm + 8% HRA (1st & 2nd years) and Rs. 35,000/- pm + 8% HRA (3rd year) as eligible.
Age limit: Maximum 28 years (for general category) and upper age limit relaxations up to 5 years for SC/ST/Women and physically handicapped candidates, and 3 years for OBC candidates.
General Terms and Conditions:
· An advance copy of application with CV that include details of academic grades, college and university etc. along with work experience and nature of work if applicable must reach to Dr. R. Lalfakzuala, Principal Investigator (Email: email@example.com) on or before 25th February,2022.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based interview will be conducted on 1st March, 2022. The time of interview will be informed through email.
· The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
· No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.