Project-Associate I position in Dept. of Biological Sciences (Last date 15.02.2022)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Project-Associate I position in Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy’s Laboratory
1. Project title: Engineering nature inspired peptide based nanomedicine for blood clotting and wound healing
2. Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India.
3. Name of the post: Project-Associate I
4. No. of position: One
5. Emolument:Rs. 25000+24 % HRA
6.Nature and Duration of Appointment: Applications are invited for Project-Associate I position in the group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, at IISER Kolkata. The position is available based on the performance and availability of funds. The duty involves cell biology work, peptide based therapeutics and its application, in vivo work with zebrafish/mouse/rabbit.
7.Minimum Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Zoology. Candidate needs to have BSc. Hons. in Zoology and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects in BSc Hons. Candidate needs to have at least 70 % marks in BSc Hons and 75% marks in MSc.
8. Desirable qualification: Prior experience in cell biology,developing peptide based therapeutics, in vivo work with zebrafish/mouse/rabbit will be needed. It is desirable that candidate needs to have at least 2 papers and one first author or shared first author review article/book chapter/original research paper.
9.Application Process:Interested candidates are requested to send their cv, to Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy (E-mail: email@example.com) by 15th Feb, 2022 and mention “Application for Project Associate I Position” as the subject of the e-mail. Please send your cv and other documents as one consolidated file and file name should be given as “Full name of the candidate_application”.
In the cv, please provide these informations: your name, date of birth, your e-mail address and cell no., your address, marks of all the exams (class X, class XII, BSc Hons, MSc) and subjects for each exam (Class X, Class XII, BSc (Hons) and MSc. Please mention, your pass subjects of your BSc.
Incomplete cv will be rejected.
10. We will communicate the interview date and online interview link to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
11. Conditions: The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory. For any further query the prospective candidates may contact Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.