Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST (SERB) Sponsored Project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST (SERB) Sponsored Project
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on the following project sponsored by DST-SERB (SRG/2021/000173) under the supervision of Dr. Santosh Singh Rathore, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior (An Autonomous Institute under MHRD, Govt. of India). The position is purely on temporary basis, with an initial appointment for one year. However, it can be extended upto two years solely based on the performance of the candidate. Further, the candidate will be encouraged for applying to the Ph.D. program of the institute. The details are as follows:
Title of the Project
Artificial Intelligence Enabled Dialogue based Online Medical System Development for Precision Healthcare
No. of position
Other relevant information:
Principal Investigator (PI)
Dr. Santosh Singh Rathore
- Candidates must be holders of M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/ IT (Information Technology)/ EC (Electronics and Communication) degrees. They must also be holders of B. Tech/ B.E. also in CSE/ IT/EC.
- Candidates must have BE/B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
- Candidates with outstanding academic or research record can apply directly after their B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates are preferred with GATE/NET.
*Candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria are not necessary to call for interview. Criteria’s can be set to higher than minimum.
- Candidates should have expertise in Python programming language.
- Candidates with strong background in Algorithms, Knowledge of Machine learning methods and Natural Language Processing methods are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with prior experience of working in these domains would be given preference.
Not more than 30 years as on 31-01-2022.
Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (if applicable @16%).
Relaxation on qualification
SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of
No Objection Certificate
Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
Date of Interview
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
As per DST norms.
Interested candidates should submit their application through Google forms on or before 28th February 2022. The link of the form is: https://forms.gle/r2yLe4ibRBvrvBod7
Dr. Santosh Singh Rathore
ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (ABV-IIITM),
NH-10, Morena Link Road, Gwalior-474015 (MP) INDIA.
- Appointed candidate will be placed at the ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior and appointment will be made purely on temporary basis.
- The contract will also include a one month notice period wherein if the candidate selected wants to discontinue the project he/she will have to inform the PI one month in advance.
- The candidates selected for the interview will be informed via email by Dr. Santosh Singh Rathore.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances the date of interview might be changed, which shall be notified on our institute website http://www.iiitm.ac.in/index.php/en/ or through email.
- Candidates appearing for interview should come with Xerox copies of certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials, along with their original documents.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview.
- Any queries related to above post must be addressed to: Dr. Santosh Singh Rathore,
Your application has been successfully submitted.