Junior Research Fellow–Chemistry by y SERB Start-up Research Grant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow–Chemistry Project funded by SERB Start-up Research Grant Ref: IITPKD/2022/004/CHY/SSM
Project areas: Study of protein folding using single molecule fluorescence spectroscopy
● Required skills: Sound knowledge in Masters Level Physical Chemistry/Biology. Candidate is preferred to have worked on an experimental project.
● Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry from a reputed Institute/University with overall good academic records. Qualification in a National Eligibility Test like GATE/JEST/NET is desirable.
● Age: Candidates who are below 31 years of age, as on the closing date of application, with relaxation to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories and women applicants as per Government of India norms.
● Appointment duration: Initially for six months and extendable depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
● No. of Positions: One
● Salary Particulars: The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 31,000/- (Thirty One Thousand Rupees Only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA will be provided as per Government of India rules.
● Deadline for application: 18 February 2022 (Friday)
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes and certificates pertaining to educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) to “email@example.com ”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Junior Research Fellow - IITPKD/2022/004/CHY/SSM. The candidate is expected to join immediately after receiving the offer letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.