Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I/Project Assistant

Central University of Punjab

Bathinda, Punjab, India

Junior Research Fellow

₹20-31k (monthly)

Full time

JRF Biology

Jan 30

This job is no longer accepting applications.

Detailed Advertisement: Click Here

Application Form: Click Here

Date of Interview : 10.2.2022 at 11.00 AM

Projects Title

Population structure, Genetic Diversity, and Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) for fibre quality in natural populations of Calotropis sp. of The Great Indian Thar Desert

Principal Investigator:

Dr. Pankaj Bhardwaj, Assistant Professor,

Department of Botany, Central University of Punjab,

Village Ghudda, Bathinda, PUNJAB-151401

Project duration

3 Years

No. of Post

Name of the Post

Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I/Project Assistant

Engagement Period

Initially for a period of one year, further extendable subject to extension of project, satisfactory work & conduct and availability of funds in the project head.

Below 28 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules).

Fellowship

Rs 31,000/- per month + HRA, (for JRF/Project Associate-I for initial two year then 35000+HRA for third year after 02 year of research experience as per the SERB, DST guidelines)

Rs 20000/- + HRA (Project Assistant )

Essential Qualification

·  M.Sc., Botany. or equivalent degree in any relevant branches of Life sciences with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute

·  Qualified CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE/NET-LS exams for JRF/Project Associate-I (Candidate without NET/GATE will be selected as Project Assistant)

Desirable Qualification

Preference may be given to candidates with prior experience in handling large size nucleotide sequence data.

Last Date

Date of Interview

10.02.2022 at 11:00 AM onwards (Walk-in or Online Interview)

Terms and           Conditions

·  Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on university website: www.cup.edu.in or www.cup.edu.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: pankajbhardwaj@cup.edu.in.

·  Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail,

·  Candidates appearing in-person should bring the print out of application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.

·  Candidate appearing online for interview must submit the print out of application form and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents through email to pankajbhardwaj@cup.edu.in.

·  For more details/clarification, please contact Project Investigator: Dr. Pankaj Bhardwaj on E-mail: pankajbhardwaj@cup.edu.in or mobile: 9501686709

·  No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}