JRF in in the Department of Mathematics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Modeling of endothelial glycocalyx (EGL) and transport of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in artery: anisotropic porous medium approach” under the SRG scheme, SERB, DST, Govt. of India in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya.
Principal investigator: Dr. Timir Karmakar, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics. Any queries should be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org
No. of position available: One (01)
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month.
Duration: 2 years
General terms and conditions.
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates (age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets), the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 24th February 2022. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF in SRG Project (SRG/2021/000400) in the Department of Mathematics’’
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 25th February 2022
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 27th February 2022. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position may be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya based on the performance.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Application Form
Your application has been successfully submitted.