Senior Project Associate in the Department of Chemistry

IISER Bhopal

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹42k+ (monthly)

Full time

Chemistry JRF

Jan 26

This job is no longer accepting applications.

Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Senior Project Associate in the research area of u l t r a t h i n m e m b r a n e b a s e d o n c r y s t a l l i n e p o r o u s o r g a n i c m a t e r i a l s f o r d e s a l i n a t i o n under the DST Project No. "Centre for Sustainable Treatment, Reuse and Management for Efficient, Affordable and Synergistic solutions for Water (WATER-IC for SUTRAM of EASY WATER)" funded by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India [File no. DST/TM/WTI/WIC/2K17/82(G)], IISERB Project No. DST/CHM/2018086.

Project Description: The project is focused on t h e d e v e l o p m e n t o f h i g h l y r o b u s t d e s a l i n a t i o n m e m b r a n e u s i n g c r y s t a l l i n e p o r o u s o r g a n i c m a t e r i a l s . Specific polymerizations techniques will be employed to fabricate the covalent organic frameworksderived porous membrane. A thorough spectroscopic (XPS, solid state NMR) and microscopic (HRTEM, AFM) techniques will be employed for the characterizations of the developed materials. Salt rejection, permeance, nanofiltration studies will be undertaken to evaluate the potential of the membrane for water desalination. 

How to Apply: Applications containing a detailed CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, details of educational and scientific accomplishments, research experience i n t h e p r o p o s e d f i e l d and name of two referees) should reach the undersigned i n a s i n g l e p d f f i l e only by email to: abhijit@iiserb.ac.in 

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}