JRF position in SERB sponsored Project for life sciences Candidates
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for Project JRF position in SERB sponsored Project
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project JRF in the MHRD STARS sponsored project titled “Investigating the role of anti – inflammatory drugs on migrating border cell in Drosophila oogenesis: an excellent model for studying tumor metastasis.”
Position: Project JRF: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA
Duration: 1 year, to be renewed based on performance and availability of funds.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree in any branch of life sciences with minimum 65% marks
- Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (incl. LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/MHRD/ICAR/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER.
- Should have scored more than 70% marks in subject Mathematics in class X and XII
- Upper age limit 35 years on the date of advertisement
- Additional experience: Preference would be given to candidates who have previous experience in the field of cell & developmental biology.
- How to apply: Eligible candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), self-attested copies of marksheets, certificates from Std. X onwards and previous work experience certificate via email ONLY to
with Subject Line: Application for Project JRF (MHRD STARS) position
All information should be compiled, zipped and attached to application email. Individually attached documents are not acceptable.
The full contact information (address, mobile number, landline number if any) should be provided with the CV.
- Last date for receiving applications: February 5th, 2022
- Interview: Short-listed applicants will be invited (via email) for an online
7. Conditions: Shortlisted candidates will have to make logistics provision for the online interviews. The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.