Project Associate Position - Electrical / Electronics / Renewable Energy Candiadtes

IIEST Shibpur

Shibpur, Howrah, Howrah, West Bengal, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹38.4k+ (monthly)

Full time

JRF

Jan 12

This job is no longer accepting applications.

An online interview will be held on 27.01.2022 for post of Project Associate

Office of the Dean Research and Consultancy

Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology (IIEST), Shibpur

Howrah-711103

Project on: “Going Remote – Solar Energy for Lighting and Hygienic Sanitation with Smart Exhaust system for Rural Applications”

[Sponsoring Authority: DST, Govt. of India]

School of Advanced Materials and Green Energy Sensor Systems

Indian Institute of Engineering, Science and Technology, Shibpur,

Howrah-711103

Ref.: Advt. No. CGE 1734, published in the “The Telegraph”, dated 12.01.2022

[Institute Project Code: DRC/DST/CEGESS/KDB/004/21-22]

An online interview will be held on 27.01.2022 by the School of Advanced Materials and Green Energy Sensor Systems, Indian Institute of Engineering, Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah-711103, for the following vacancies for the DST-TMD-CERI (GoI) Sponsored R&D project as detailed above.

Name and number of the position: Project Associate – I (No. of post - one) and Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker (No. of post - one)

1.  Project Associate - I:  Number of vacancy – 01 (One)
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent 
Desirable Qualification: 
1. First Class M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Renewable Energy from a recognized University.
2. Experience in developing power electronics products
3. Experience in development of embedded systems and ability to learn new types of microcontrollers
4. A short exposure to IoT will be preferred 
5. Ability to work on installations at field sites is required
6. Should be comfortable to work in a team.
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Fellowship or Remuneration: 
 (i) Rs. 31,000/- (Basic) + Rs. 7,440/- (24% HRA) = Total Rs. 38,440/- per month to Scholars who have   Qualified and Valid Score through
   (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE 
       or
  (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments   
     and their Agencies and Institutions 
(ii) Rs. 25,000/- + Rs. 6,000/- (24% HRA) = Total Rs. 31,000/- per month for others who don’t fall under Category (i) above

2. Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker:  Number of vacancy – 01 (One)
Essential Qualification: B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics from a recognized University 

Desirable Qualification: 
1. First Class B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics from a recognized University.
2. Experience in developing analog and digital electronics products
3. Experience in development of embedded systems and ability to learn new types of microcontrollers
4. A short exposure to IoT will be preferred 
5. Ability to work on installations at field sites is required
6. Should be comfortable to work in a team.
Upper Age Limit: 50 years
Fellowship or Remuneration:  (i) Rs. 18,000/- (Basic) + Rs. 4,320/- (24% HRA) = Total Rs. 22,320/- Per month.

Duration for both the posts: Initially for one (01) year. Extendable up to three (03) years or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.

Interested eligible candidates should send an application letter through mail to iipc@iiests.ac.in , with their recent bio-data, mark sheets and certificates, three days before the interview. All documents should be self-attested, scanned and uploaded. Physical documents will be verified at the time of joining. The selection will be cancelled if any discrepancies are found in the documents at the time of physical verification during joining.

Date of the interview:

Date: 27.01.2022

Link:  [will be provided later]

Note:

(i) ONLY the eligible candidates as per this advertisement need to apply

(ii) The positions are purely temporary

Dean (R & C)

(W. Code DRC-016/21-22)

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}