JRF Position in DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY

Central University of Haryana

Haryana, India

Junior Research Fellow

₹25-31k (monthly)

Full time

JRF

Jan 12

This job is no longer accepting applications.

Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate-I Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I (PA-I) to work in a R&D project titled “Investigations on the unique transformations of unsaturated sulfones for the rapid construction of antitumor alkaloids and analogues” sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) - DST, Govt. of India under the Core Research Grant (CRG) scheme. The selected candidate will be appointed initially for a period of one year and the tenure can be extended till the completion of the project subject to performance evaluation.

Interested candidates must apply with the following documents: (1) Cover letter (2) Bio-data with photograph (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets (Class X onwards) (4) Scanned copies of GATE/NET certificate, if applicable (5) Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications (if any) (6) Valid ID proof. The copies of all the above documents must reach the Principal Investigator either via post or email (Dr. Rajeev S. Menon, Department of Chemistry, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Haryana 123031. Email: rajeevmenon@cuh.ac.in) on or before January 31, 2022.  

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}