JRF Position in the Department of Physics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR JRF POSITION IN START UP RESEARCH GRANT, SERB
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project entitled “Bound on sterile neutrino decay width and mixing angle with active neutrino using global 21-cm absorption signal” under the SRG scheme, SERB, DST, Govt. of India in the Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
Principal investigator (Indian Side): Dr. Alekha Chandra Nayak, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics. (any queries should be communicated to email@example.com
No. of position available: One (01)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
MSc in Physics with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. The candidate must have cleared NET exam or GATE exam. (b) Age limit: Must not be over 28 years on 4th February 2022 (Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms).
Good knowledge of programming languages and some research experience.
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty-one thousand only) per month.
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to the end of the project
Duration (2 years) based on the performance of the candidate.
General terms and conditions.
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates (age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets), the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 4th February 2022. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in SRG Project (SRG/2021/002291)
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 5th February 2022
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 7th February 2022. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position may be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya subject to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria as per Institute rules.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.