Project Associate – II translational platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advt No.27/2021 : Appointment of Project Associate – II translational platform
Project Title: Translational platforms for discovery, repurposing, and clinical development for COVID-19 therapeutics.
- Perform hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues. Responsible for carrying out laboratory tests such as virus neutralization, virus titre determination, and RT-PCR;
- Prepare and organize experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data.
- Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance
- Ensuring availability of all paper records etc. Submitting weekly reports to one's reporting authority.
- Provide timely and professional reports to clients
Minimum Qualification required:
- Master’s Degree in natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or equivalent
- Two (2) years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific
- activities and service
- Prior experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers and their applications
Salary: Rs. 35,000 + 24 % HRA (for NET qualified candidate) or Rs. 28,000 + 24% HRA (for Non-NET qualified candidate) as per DST norms.
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2022
How to apply:
Interested applicants should email to (email: email@example.com ) enclosing:
1. CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
2. Cover letter and a statement of research interest (~400 words).
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
Head, Administration & Finance
Note: Kindly fill the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting the online applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.