JRF Position in Dept. of Chemical Sciences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Online interview on December 27, 2021 for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Department of Chemical Sciences at IISER Kolkata
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the position of Junior Research Fellow (one) in the Department of Chemical Sciences (DCS), IISER Kolkata. This position is funded by the Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC).
1. Title of project: Roll to roll printed electronic labels for temperature, humidity and tampering detections
2. Funding agency: IGSTC
3. Principle Investigator: Dr. Debansu Chaudhuri, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences
4. Remuneration: Rs. 31000
5. Basic Eligibility Criteria:
M.Sc./MS in Chemistry with 1st class or equivalent.
Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (including LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST /DBT /DAE /DOS /DRDO /MHRD /ICAR /ICMR /IIT /IISc /IISER.
6. Desirable experience : Exposure to synthetic organic chemistry techniques, supramolecular chemistry/molecular self-assembly.
7. Age limit: Maximum 25 yrs
8. How to Apply:
Interested candidates may email their CV and a covering letter explaining their statement of purpose to Dr. Debansu Chaudhuri (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 26 December 2021.
Please write “Application for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position” in the subject line of your email.
The full contact information (address, mobile number, landline number if any) should be provided with the CV.
9. Last date of receiving applications: December 26, 2021
10. Interview: The short-listed applicants will be invited (via email) for online interview through Google Meet on 27 December 2021.
11. Conditions: The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice, if their performance is deemed unsatisfactory. The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience and age may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
Your application has been successfully submitted.