SRF Position for M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry Candidates
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW ON EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTIndian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of PostSenior Research FellowName of ProjectNoble-metal free advanced catalysts for hydrogen generation and fuel cell applicationsFunding agencyDepartment of Science & TechnologyMinimum Educational qualification (as prescribed by the funding agency)M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks and qualified in a National level Examination (e.g. CSIR-UGC, NET, GATE, JEST or equivalent) and with minimum 2 years of research experience.PreferenceExperience in the area of electro-/photo-catalysis for hydrogen generation.
- Publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
Number of posts1Fellowship amountRs. 35,000.00 + HRATenure of the post6 months, extendable based on performanceAgeBelow 30 years and relaxation will be given to ST/SC/OBC/Women candidates as per DST norms.Last date10 January 2021How to applyPlease send the following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr. M. M. Shaijumon (email@example.com) with the subject "Application for SRF/DST-HFC"
- Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on details of interview date, time and venue and it will also be put up on the website www.iisertvm.ac.in.
A printed copy of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview.
Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
Your application has been successfully submitted.