System Engineer – I, Senior System Engineer – I and Senior System Engineer – II in the Supercomputer Education and Research Centre

IISc Bangalore

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Research/Project Assistant

₹25-49k (monthly)

Full time

Dec 20

This job is no longer accepting applications.

System Engineer-I, Senior System Engineer-I and Senior System Engineer-II in SERC, IISc (Posted: December 15, 2021, Last date of application: January 4, 2022).Advertisement Number: R(HR)Temp/SERC/2021-22

For further details, refer to pdf.

Invites applications for the position of System Engineer – I, Senior System Engineer – I and Senior System Engineer – II in the Supercomputer Education and Research Centre at the Institute. 

The roles and responsibilities will be one of the following categories depending on candidate’s qualifications: a) HPC (High Performance Computing) System Administration Services: Includes hardware software management for computing and storage. b) Infrastructure management: Includes Electrical and Mechanical infrastructure management, including UPSes, cooling units, etc. 

Educational Qualifications : BE/BTech in CS/IT/EE/ECE/ME/equivalent or MCA or M.Sc (CS) (For HPC System Administration Services) BE/BTech in EE/ME/equivalent (For Infrastructure Management) Applicants should have secured a First class as declared by the University. SC/ST candidates with a second class will also be considered. 

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

View resume

Details

{{notification.msg}}