Two-months Student Internship position for B.Sc./M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biochemistry Candidates
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Two-months Student Internship position for Indian Nationals in the research projects funded by DST-SERB as a part of scientific social responsibility
- Understanding the interconnection between long chain fatty acid metabolism, reductive stress and envelope stress responses in Escherichia coli
- Electroactive haloalkaliphiles: Enrichment and characterization of electrochemically active microorganisms from the extreme saline-alkaline habitat
Principal Investigators: Dr. Rachna Chaba (project#1), Dr. Sunil A. Patil (project#2)
Number of positions: 2-3 (1 in project#1 and 1-2 in project#2)
Emoluments: Rs. 5000/- per month (fixed)
Duration: Maximum two months from the date of engagement. The position is temporary and not extendable beyond 2 months under any circumstances.
Essential: Students pursuing B.Sc./M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biochemistry disciplines.
Desirable: Candidates who intend to pursue research in the future and are interested in Bacterial respiratory processes, metabolism, genetics and physiology will be preferred.
How to apply: Interested candidates should fill in the desired details and attach required documents in the google form using the link given below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjrK0BfcuAiu0yxZMoua3-jrMjEffFJZ5T_OxpOEiM2RFQQg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Applications without requisite information and documents will not be considered.
Selection process: The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview by email. The interviews will be held in person.
Last date of application: Dec 13, 2021
- The candidates have to make their stay arrangements for the interview. Hostel accommodation and TA/DA will not be provided for appearing for the interview.
- The selected candidate will have to arrange accommodation on his/her own during the internship period.
- The format of interviews may be changed to online mode as per the developing/rapidly changing Covid pandemic situation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.